Owned by Telkom Kenya T-kash makes it easy for you to send money to any Mobile number or Bank account
Q. How do I buy Bitcoin with T-kash ?
How to Send Money to Mobile
1. Deposit money into your own account.
2. Go to your T-kash Menu and select ‘Send Money'.
3. Select ‘To Mobile’.
4. Select ‘Enter Phone Number’or ‘Favourite'.
5. Enter Phone Number or the name of the Favourite you wish to send money to.
6. Enter Amount.
7. A confirmation screen will pop up showing the details of the person, amount to be transferred & charges (e.g. Send Money to 0777 XXX XXX - CUSTOMER NAME, amount Kshs. XXX, Transaction Fee Kshs. XX)
8. Enter T-kash PIN and press send.
9. You will receive a confirmation SMS from T-kash.
How to Send Money to a Bank Account
1. Go to your T-kash Menu.
2. Select ‘Send Money’.
3. Select “To Bank”.
4. Choose ‘Select Bank' from the menu or from your saved 'Favourite banks'.
5. A list of banks will be displayed.
6. Enter Account Number.
7. Enter Amount.
8. A confirmation screen will pop up showing the details of the Bank Account, amount to be transferred & charges (e.g. Bank Name: Bank of Africa, Account No: 123456789, Amount: Kshs. 100, Charges Kshs. 10)
9. Enter your T-kash PIN and press send.
10. You will receive a confirmation SMS from T-kash.
Buy Bitcoin instantly with T-kash from
Q. How can I add my advice and tips
If you would like to contribute to the knowledge base for a payment method then please type any advice you have for the payment method in the form or comments. We will add it to the page for the method and credit you by your username. Expect to see your profile and offers captured by many search engines.