Welcome to BTC listings provided by MDMMXV, f.k.a. xDailyBreadx. To make a purchase, please follow the rules, and YOU SHOULD ALREADY HAVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION READY BEFORE OPENING THE TRADE.
PART I - IDENTIFICATION*
1. I need an image of your ID with your paxful name written on a sheet of paper next to it. Just the front.
2. I need an image of you holding up your ID next to your face .
3. I need an image of your selected payment method NEXT to your paxful name written down on a sheet of paper. Front and back.**
*Identification is not required for returning customers, just open and say hi. ALL images must be legible, and finally, your address SHOULD NOT be blurred out, obscured or covered. The card brand (visa/master/discover/amex) for your payment method should be clearly visible, along with all 16 digits, expiry, and CVC.
-Failure, or a simple unwillingness to provide KYC data the way I have requested it will immediately void our trade.
**GIFT CARD USERS AND PREPAID CARD USERS ARE EXPECTED TO COMPLETE STEP 3 EVERY TIME, UNLESS THE PREPAID CARD IS IN THEIR NAME AND REUSABLE. So even if we have traded before and you are not required to submit ID info, YOU MUST verify the payment method you are using with me every time unless you have a card issued in your name. That means a picture of the GC NEXT TO A RECIEPT SHOWING THAT YOU PAID CASH. On the receipt, write your paxful name down AND the trade ID (found at the bottom of the escrow instructions tab) so that it has been made clear that your information isn't stolen and intended for our specific trade on paxful.. A PHOTO WITH NO PAXFUL NAME OR TRADE ID WILL NOT SUFFICE The same can be said for providing the code only, and no pictures.
PART II - PAYMENT
1. To assist with me speedily charging you, it is important for you to type in the card info you are using to pay.
2. Upon confirmation on my end that your card has been successfully charged, I'll release. Assuming you are on your a-game, our trade really shouldn't take much more than 5-10 minutes total, from open to release.
Finally, I'm an honest broker and I've built a great business out of it. Based on what customers have told me, I'm one of the few on paxful. I've never stolen money from anyone, scammed anyone, or pocketed extra funds that a customer has sent to me on mistake... And I never will. So let's trade!