First, please upload clear and complete cash receipt. After we check the receipt, we will say "you can upload the card" and you can upload the corresponding card.If there is no cash receipt, we refuse to transact.(otherwise, uploading the gift card directly is a fraud, we will not assume any responsibility for this!
Read our terms carefully!
PLEASE DO NOT SEND CODE(S) WITHOUT MY PERMISSION,
PLEASE BE PATIENT AS I CHECK YOUR CARDS
note: Can not accept scanned images, PhotoShop images, otherwise I will not assume any responsibility.
1.If you do not have clear picture, you must provide the correct code, I do not have time to try the code, if you can not provide the correct code more than 2 times, I will refuse to trade.
2. If card has already been redeemed, you are in dispute . you need provide receipt and redemption details
Do not waste my time, my work is fast and efficient, if you delay my work, I will choose to block you
3. I only accept physical Amazon Gift Card.
[Code:AQ**-******-*****] NO AS codes
It must be purchased from the store.
You must purchase by Cash.
4. I only accept a full photo of the receipt and a full photo of the card. Which means if you upload a receipt/card which is not a full photo/image especially photos that do not reveal the serial number of your card and the name of the store, I'll request you to cancel the trade
5. If the serial numbers on the receipt does not tally with that on the card, I'll ask you to cancel trade. If the code on the the card is not clear and readable, I'll ask you to cancel trade.We must see the clear 16-bit serial number on your card picture or we will reject you!
6. All trades will be recorded from just before I ask you to upload card until when I load the card. If your code is locked OR invalid, you'd need to cancel trade. If it's already redeemed, I will report you and you will be banned
i) I'm 101% honest and sometimes go out my way to help peple on here. So, please do not insult my honesty and intelligence by bringing bad cards to me as I'd report you ASAP to the moderators