"-------------------- TERMS OF TRADE --------------------
-- Up to 100$ face value, I do NOT accept if any card has value larger than 100$
- US physical Amazon card only
- The cards MUST HAVE 15 characters and start with AQ [E.g: AQ***-*****-*****]. I DO NOT accept codes start with AS,...
- I have the right to reject all trades that I think are risky!
- Upload the cards ONLY WHEN I agree to trade. Please ask before sending, if not, I can refuse to redeem that card and you have to cancel trade.
- Make sure the card is NEW and never redeemed. I won't responsible for ""Already redeemed to another account""
- Your card have to be clear. E-codes, scanned cards, edited cards, screenshot pictures of the cards are not accepted. If not, I have a right to refuse using the card, and you have to cancel trade
- If your card is continually invalid while redeeming because of bad image, wrong typing (in case you type for me), after 2 failed times of redeeming, you have to cancel the trade.
I won’t accept if after that you sell to someone and it has been used by someone else.
- If you response too slow and I’m not sure you wan’t to trade or not, I have a right to refuse to trade with you, please DON’T SEND card after I say don’t send.
- If this trade have tag PHYSICAL CARD ONLY, only send physical card, I will assume code here means that code in the physical card. If it’s an e-code, or code without image, please state it clearly at the beginning, otherwise I can refuse to redeem the code and you have to cancel trade.
- Value of total cards must be equal to the trade value.
If value of any card is larger than the trade value or is larger than the value you announce me before you send, I only release for that card only when my order is delivered successfully, it may vary between 5-7 days after redeeming or maybe faster. Otherwise, the account is died or order is canceled by any causes after redeeming that card, I won’t release at any cost.