What Are Cookies
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit that website.
You may be able to disable cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of the Website and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this Website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Email newsletter related cookies
- This Website offers newsletter or email subscription services. Cookies may be used to remember whether you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid for subscribed or unsubscribed users.
Order processing related cookies
- This Website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is retained between pages so that we can process it properly.
Survey related cookies
Forms related cookies
- When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site related cookies
Third Party Cookies
- This Website uses third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, for helping us understand how you use the Website and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the Website and the pages that you visit. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the Website is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience on the Website whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it is important for us to understand statistics regarding the number of visitors to our Website that actually make a purchase. As such, we utilize cookies to track this data. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Several third parties advertise on our behalf. Affiliate cookies allow us to see if our customers have come to the Website through one of these third parties’ websites so that we may credit them appropriately and, where applicable, allow these third parties to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
If you are looking for more information regarding this Policy, you may contact us by emailing [email protected]